1 YEAR $89.95
2 YEAR $149.95
4 YEAR $289.95
SarGreen product brochure (PDF)
► Schematic diagram of SarGreen
► SarGreen installation manual(PDF)
► SarGro Plus fertilizer
► Benifits of fertigation
► FAQ about SarGreen
► Company history
► Back to home
Extended service plan
Service and Coverage:
▪ All Plan coverage commences on the original Plan purchase date and will expire on the date notated on your purchase receipt.
▪ Coverage under this Plan expires one (1), two (2) or four (4) years from the original Plan purchase date as stated on your purchase receipt.
▪ This Plan covers one spring “Tune-up” and one additional maintenance checkup during any current calendar year.
▪ This Plan provides for free delivery of SarGro Plus fertilizer (2- 5 gallon pail minimum).
▪ This Plan covers manufacturer’s defects in materials and workmanship that are the result of normal usage.
▪ SarGreen System components may be repaired or replaced with a comparable product or we will issue a voucher for the original purchase price at our discretion.
▪ Replacement parts will be new, rebuilt or non-original parts that perform to the factory specifications of the product at our option.
▪ This Plan provides coverage for SarGreen System component failures due to dust, heat, humidity and normal wear and tear.
▪ You must have this validated Plan and all original receipts to receive SarGreen System component replacements, exchanges or voucher credits.
▪ This Plan does not cover repairs arising from accidental damage to property or bodily injury.
▪ This Plan does not cover repairs due to fire
▪ This Plan does not cover repairs due to insect infestation.
▪ This Plan does not cover repairs due to rodents or other animals.
▪ This Plan does not cover repairs due to misuse.
▪ This Plan does not cover damage caused by non-authorized repair personnel.
▪ This Plan does not cover loss and/or theft.
▪ This Plan does not cover “Acts of God”.
▪ This Plan does not cover repairs resulting from using non-SarGreen fertilizers in the system.
▪ This Plan does not cover consequential or incidental damages, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of business, loss of profits, downtime and charges for time and effort. In no event shall any liability and responsibility of SarTec Corporation under this Extended Service Plan exceed the purchase sum for parts and labor coverage under the Plan.
Availability of Service:
▪ While we try to complete service as quickly as possible, we are not responsible for delays caused by factors beyond our control, including but not limited to parts availability, shipping to a service facility or “Acts of God”.
▪ This Plan shall be cancelled by us for fraud or material misrepresentation. Unauthorized repair of covered equipment shall result in the cancellation of this Plan by us. In the event of cancellation by us, written notification of cancellation shall be mailed to you not less than sixty (60) days before cancellation is effective. This plan can be cancelled by you at any time for any reason by sending us notification of cancellation: (a) within thirty (30) days of the receipt of this Plan. You shall receive a full refund of the price paid for the Plan provided no service has been performed, or (b) after thirty (30) days, you will receive a pro rata refund, less the cost of any service received. Mail to SarTec Corporation, Attention SarGreen Service Plan Department, PO Box 665, Anoka, MN 55303.
Most Plans are renewable at the time of expiration of this Plan. Renewal terms and conditions may vary from this Plan. Renewal inquires or purchases can be made by calling 1-800-472-7832.
This Plan is transferable to another owner for the product identified by the serial number on this validated Plan. There are no transfer restrictions provided your contract is valid. There are no charges to transfer this Plan. The original purchase receipts, as well as any service repair receipts, must be transferred to the new owner.
Parts and service covered during the manufacturer’s warranty period are the responsibility of the manufacturer.
You must provide written notice of a claim as soon as reasonably practicable. Timely written notice of claim is a condition precedent to liability and responsibility under this Extended Service Plan.
|© 2007-2016, SarTec Corporation, All Rights Reserved|